Monday, October 10, 2011

Gotcha Day

Sammy is doing great. He came to us with a smile and has been happy most of the afternoon. We had a few tears this evening when we went to the lobby of the hotel and he saw other people. He adores Danny and tolerates me as long as I have food. He thinks Andrew is pretty cool. He loves to eat and man can this boy eat. We are having fun navigating Shanghai on our own. Aside from almost being run over 50 times and not speaking the language, we doing fantastic:)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy for your family! Can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures of your gorgeous son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenifer Parr shared your blog with me...we also have a child from China and will travel for two more in February. Looking forward to following your journey! When you get home, I will get in touch with you to put you in touch with my friend who also adopted a hearing impaired child. She is a sign language instructor, so she would be great resource for you! Praying for your trip. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete